Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Winner is.....

The winner is Brenda Butler! I am making a hat. It is a boy hat. It was intended for my son, but it is too small, which is crazy since I even measured his head for it! So, it will have to go to someone who is having a baby boy or has a boy younger than my little one!
Please check your e-mail inbox because everyone who entered will be receiving a code for FREE shipping on their next order from Lizzie's Lovelies of $10 or more. The code is good through September 14!!!
Thanks everyone for playing!! I will make sure and post a picture of the finished product!
Oh, and to the wonderful people that thought I could make a sweater....I am not THAT good at crocheting, yet! And thank you for all the wonderful new ideas about new creations to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment